Booking - False photos of establisment
Booking.com advertised false photos of Empress Hotel in New Orleans.Wanted to cancel Empress hotel said Booking.com was at fault and Empress Hotel says Booking.com was at fault.
They want to scam and charge for cancellation.The Hotel will not cancel even though the reservation is made 3 months in advance. Booking.com hooks up with these small hotels with no regard for safety, health, or comfort. Just scamming and cheating travelers.
The Empress Hotels photos were doctored or photo shopped to entice travelers to enlist in this scam operation.The place is a dump in NOLA
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Empress Hotel
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."