Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I booked a room for prior to my return flight to Alaska from Salt Lake.I showed up at the hotel that night to find they had no record of my reservation.

There were no rooms and no one in town had rooms. Mutray utah had rooms but I had no rental vehicle to get there or get back. I showed them my confirmation but they still said no. I had to go to the airport and call booking.com who apolgized profusely and said they accidentally cancelled my reservation.

Then kept me on hold for an hour just to come back and tell me to go to Murray Utah. I explained that I couldnt. They said they would call me back. It was 11 pm when this started and I had to be at the airport by 4 :30 to go through security so this would have been a short night anyway.

At 2 am they called to say they were arranging a shuttle to take me to murray and bring me back. I told her not to bother because by the time they got me there I would have to come back. Their mistake left me stranded alone at the airport in a strange city. All bad enough, then they charged me $7.99 for the booking they messed up.

Trying to get it back for the principal? No replys, no shame. They would rather lose a customer than refund $7.99 after leaving a customer stranded due to their mistake.

Worst experience with a company ever.Never again

Review about: Booking Room Booking.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Booking?

Comments